Wednesday, September 24, 2014

SRT QUESTION AND A TRUE LIFE INCIDENT- A Snake in the bath room

There is one question that is asked in SSB Interview in
Situational Reaction Test (SRT)
What would you do if you see a snake in your bath room?
Some candidates write it as follows:-
I will close the door and call the snake catcher to catch it and leave it in a safe area.
I will throw a towel and it and catch the snake and leave it out side.
( BULLSHIT)
This morning at 7:00 am, i went to the toilet,
I do not know how the hell a KRATE snake of 15 inches long was seen trying to climb the wall.
I am a retd army officer
a trained commando
Twice bitten by snakes
Hospitalised for 1 month
My reaction quickly shut the door
went out picked a Stick with which i could kill it
( lest it bites the others in the house)
Wore my leather shoes in a hurry and
hit the snake on its head, ( well it was little scary)
a bite by a Karate ( katuvirayan) will cause blood to clot and will cause death. slowly and painfully.
I later showed it to the inmates of the house and gave a Royal Burial.
So the
CORRECT ANSWER would be
KILL it as quickly as possible
NO BRAVADO
I was lucky it did not bite me.
But I kept asking my self how the hell it got into the bathroom?????
can snake climb a wall?

No comments: